Abu Dhabi Poised to Become Regional Hub for Re-export of Auto Parts
Abu Dhabi is poised to become a major player in the region for the re-export of automotive goods, coming on the back of a recent announcement by the government-backed agency ZonesCorp of a new automobile city in the Mussafah area of Abu Dhabi.
- ENOC/EPPCO Teams with A-MAP to Make Auto Battery Replacement as Easy as Filling-Up on Petrol
- UAE Drivers Urged to Shun Fake Auto Parts
- A – Map – Dubai Retains Position as Global Re-Export Leader
- Hyatt to Open Two New Abu Dhabi Properties in Second Half of 2011
- Hyatt Launches Two New Hotels in Abu Dhabi