Trend Micro Marks 2011 “The Year of Data Breaches”
Having spent much of the year battling data breaches that led to huge information and financial loss, the security industry was likely relieved to see 2011 come to a close. In its annual threat roundup report, Trend Micro (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704) wraps 2011 as “The Year of Data Breaches,” after witnessing large, well-known companies succumb to targeted data breach attacks that not only stained reputations, but caused them significant collateral damage.
- Trend Micro’s Latest Quarterly Threat Report Signals Rapid Incident Growth in Cloud and Mobile Sectors
- Trend Micro Announces the Next Generation Mobile Security Solution for Android
- Trend Micro Releases Findings From Global Consumer Technology Use and Security Survey Focused on Parents and Kids
- Q1 Sees 34.8% Year-on-Year Rise in Qatar Visitors Arriving to Singapore
- 419,000 Infected Computers in the UAE, says Trend Micro