Singapore’s Chinese New Year Celebrations Come Alive for Visitors from the Gulf
Regional Travellers Prepare for ‘Year of the Dragon’ Festivities in Vibrant, Multi-cultural Singapore
Singapore’s thrilling Chinese New Year Celebrations are expected to bring together even more visitors from the Gulf through contemporary and traditional festivities that will see the city’s streets bursting with events and activities in 2012 – the Chinese Lunar Year of the Dragon.
- Q1 Sees 34.8% Year-on-Year Rise in Qatar Visitors Arriving to Singapore
- Distinguished Chinese New Year Eves in Beijing and Shanghai
- Singapore’s Unique Ramadan and Eid Celebrations Attract Growing Numbers of UAE Visitors
- ‘New’ Singapore Continues to Impress Gulf Visitors
- United Kingdom beautifies itself for its Gulf Visitors