Increased Government Spending Fuels Kingdom’s IT Demand
Saudi IT Spend in 2011 Could Pass USD 6.4 Billion, Says Global Consultancy
Saudi government IT spending on infrastructure and security, particularly in the areas of communication and education, could push the total amount the Kingdom spends on IT hardware, software, and related services pass the USD 6.4 billion mark, according to IT consultancy, International Data Corporation (IDC).
- Increased Government Spending Fuels Kingdom’s IT Demand
- IT Storage Spending Survey
- Axiom Telecom Exclusive Distributor for Motorola Xoom in the Kingdom
- King Saud University Joins SAP University Alliance Program
- Commvault Expanding its Footprint across the Middle East