Commvault continues to expand its footprint across the rapidly developing Middle East Information Technology Market. In the past 12 months the IT vendor has made significant investment in the region, doubling its work force and establishing an office in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and well as bolstering the company’s regional headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Commvault is a 100 percent channel focused company, and having just conducted a partner kick-off meet in Jordan – the company is looking to significantly increase its footprint in Bahrain and Kuwait in the coming months. With this in mind, the IT vendor has now signed an agreement with Bahrain’s Zayani Computer Systems, who will offer Commvault® Simpana® software as part of its storage and data management portfolio.
- Sand, Sea and Scratches are Concerns for UAE Mobile Users
- Jordan Continues to see Dramatic Rise in Infected Computers
- Singapore Welcomes 30% More Visitors from the Middle East
- Wallis Marketing Consultants on CSR in the Middle East
- Sanyo Launches Full HD High Resolution DLP Projector in the Middle East